Position: Permanent, full-time
Hours of work:
9am-6pm Monday to Thursday.
Alternate Saturday's 9:30am - 4:30pm.
A day off in the week is given when working a Saturday. Maximum working week: 5 Days.
This role will be based within our Bursledon office, close by to the River Hamble. There is a great variation in property and we are a close independent team. There is car parking onsite.
As the office Lettings manager you will be solely responsible for the Lettings side of the business, which includes an existing portfolio of fully managed properties and numerous tenant find only clientele.
The role will include:
- Registering & referencing tenants
- Liaising with landlords
- Booking and conducting viewings when required
- Negotiating lets
- Property Management maintenance queries
- Scheduling contractors
- Property management legalities
- Deposit registration and return
- Tenancy agreements
- Lettings finance records
- Lettings banking and reconciliation
- Rent arrears
- Administration/advertising new instructions
- Progression to rental valuations after a trial period
The successful candidate will have experience in the industry and be fully up to date on Lettings legislation. Ideally you would be ARLA qualified and be looking to settle into your next role for several years. If you are not ARLA qualified, but do have the relevant experince, please still apply.
You will have the opportunity to manage and grow the lettings side of the business as your role progresses, therefore experience in the mid-high end of the market is essential.